Saying thanks

Jun 22, 2013
Tampa, FL
Folks, I am going to keep it short and just say thank you. My wife and I become home owners, and pool owners, in mid-April. We were so incredibly excited especially for the pool but shortly after moving in our pool started to turn green. I could make the story long explaining all that occurred over the next couple of weeks but suffice it to say I finally became so frustrated that I decided to essentially fire everyone and do it myself.

I discovered Trouble Free Pool that same day and read through pool school a few times and then started ordering what was recommended... starting with a good test kit. At first I was hesitant as my results were so different from the pool store, but I came to learn that my results were far more accurate.

I am now in complete control of my pool and my equipment. That glistening body of water in the backyard is thanks to those of you who regularly contribute.

I still have many questions and much to learn but I just wanted to pass along my thanks. It was a lot of work at first, but now my daily routine of testing and addressing issues has me owning a pool instead of pool companies, pool stores, etc owning me.

Cheers!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.