Craigslist-New Quest 27'

Jun 17, 2011
Central Iowa
I found a new in box 27' Quest by WilBar on craigslist with accessories (below)for $2000. Is this as fantastic deal as I am initially thinking or could I get this deal late fall winter? My hubby is wanting a pool but wanting to spend more around $1000. I want as large as we can get and as nice as we can without going overboard so that it lasts us. Should I have any concerns? Am I correct and thinking this is a much better pool brand new than what we may find used for $1000?

Robot
2HP single speed hayward pump
250lb Hayward Sand filter
solar cover
steps with light and pad
Autofeeder
Widemouth skimmer

YES!

This is a great deal. You will not be disappointed in spending the extra money. You KNOW it will not have stripped fittings or broken rails this way. The steps and filter and pad are worth almost $1000 on their own. I think this is an all resin pool (steel wall)

Thanks. I went for it. Picking it up Saturday morning. Now to continue the research on DIY installs and correct pump filter sizes for this size of pool. I'm a little worried about having a single speed pump and not a large enough sand filter. I'll have to wait for specifics of model numbers when we pick it up but I know the basics.

I would consider going with a 2 speed pump. You'll save on electric.

I'm pretty sure the quest has steel uprights. It's basically the same pool I have only a little bigger. I'm very pleased with mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.