2" to 3/4"

JFB

LifeTime Supporter
May 13, 2013
Monréal, Québec, Canada
I have 2 inch plumbing. Everywhere. I am installing 4x pentair deck jets II that each have a 3/4 inch pipe fitting. My plan is to build a 2 inch plumbing loop with 4x "T"s coming off of it. Each of the Ts will be followed by a 3/4 inch valve to control flow to each jet.

Problem. I can't seem to find Ts that reduce 2 inches into 3/4 inch. I know I can buy reducers, but I'd have to buy lots of them, ie 2 inch to 1.5 inch to 1 inch to 3/4 inch. Times 4!!!

Am I thinking about this correctly? Is there an easier way to build this?

Thanks for the advice.

:?:

JFB said:
I have 2 inch plumbing. Everywhere. I am installing 4x pentair deck jets II that each have a 3/4 inch pipe fitting. My plan is to build a 2 inch plumbing loop with 4x "T"s coming off of it. Each of the Ts will be followed by a 3/4 inch valve to control flow to each jet.

Problem. I can't seem to find Ts that reduce 2 inches into 3/4 inch. I know I can buy reducers, but I'd have to buy lots of them, ie 2 inch to 1.5 inch to 1 inch to 3/4 inch. Times 4!!!

Am I thinking about this correctly? Is there an easier way to build this?

Thanks for the advice.

:?:
There are Tees that the side leg is a smaller diameter. This one is even threaded, so you just screw in a reducer bushing and go.

025528146306.jpg

My Rona (kinda Home Depot) and Home Depot do not carry these... Nor do any of my pool stores. I feel like a freak when I ask. They look at me and say "what the heck you tryin' to do?" Like I am from Mars or something. I feel like I'm the only one in my area to ever put in some deck jets! If anyone finds a US site that offers these PVC fittings, or has a better idea on how to proceed with this idea of mine, please post link!

Thanks.

JF

JFB said:
My Rona (kinda Home Depot) and Home Depot do not carry these... Nor do any of my pool stores. I feel like a freak when I ask. They look at me and say "what the **** you tryin' to do?" Like I am from Mars or something. I feel like I'm the only one in my area to ever put in some deck jets! If anyone finds a US site that offers these PVC fittings, or has a better idea on how to proceed with this idea of mine, please post link!

Thanks.

JF
https://www.acklandsgrainger.com/AG...balProductDetailDisplay.do?item_code=WWG5WNZ0

Re: 2" to 3/4"

I have found there are something's that Lowes carry that HD doesn't. I find I need to go to Lowes when I can't find it at HD. I had this same issue with a specific type of irrigation pipe.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.