Need help picking color of pebble finish.

KN

Jul 16, 2013
I am building a pool that is 37' by 26' with a spa that overflows into the pool in AZ. We need to pick out our finish for the pool by tomorrow and I cannot make up my mind between quartzscape and minipebble. I really want a bright blue so am leaning towards the quartzscape and their blues are much brighter? Any comments on which to do as I have never had a pool and wnat to make the correct choice.

I was contracted for gray plaster, then upgraded to Quartzacapes. Then after going to the showroom and taking samples home, we went with Stonescapes Mini Pebble and I have to say we LOVE it. The look, the feel and everything about it is fantastic. Ours is Tahoe Blue, it's got a bit of aqua in it to match our tropical looking pool. There's also Tropical Blue that has abalone shells already mixed in for the extra sparkle too. Another one we considered was Caribbean Blue. I know it's hard to pick based on photos alone, and I will say that the color you end up with may vary from other pictures you see online, but we are really pleased with the product and recommend it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.