HELP, hose broke off pump

anton

May 30, 2013
HELP!!! The hose from the filter to the pump broke off last night. I woke up this morning to a mess. Apparently, sometime overnight the hose which runs from my filter to the top of the pump broke off and drained water out of the pool to below the skimmer line. I run my pump at night and when I walked outside this morning, the pump wasn't on. Did that burn out the pump? I haven't tried turning it on yet as I am filling it back up.. Please tell me it didnt burn my pump as I do not have the funds right now to get another one :(

Thank god, the pump works but the hose is leaking (well...I don't know if it's the hose but it's leaking where it connects to the pump from the filter.) I checked the end of the hose but I couldn't see any cracks or holes. If it's the hose, I'll get a new hose but if it's the thing that connects to the hose on the pump, how do you fix that? No matter how tight I get the hose clamp, it's still leaking. Especially when the pump is on.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.