SWG not working

Tinaja

Jul 15, 2013
I am having to reset it every day.

My values:
When I walk out in the morning it has a 0.
Pushing the diagnostic button I get these values:

temp 70 (I don't think that is right! It is raining, though. Will measure), voltage 32.7, current 0.00, output 80p, inst salt -0, al-0 (swimpure) and t-15 for my cell.

This started happening about the time I blew a fuse and lost power. I replaced the fuse and got power back but I get crazy readings and the check salt check cell lights are on steady.
I believe I blew the fuse when cleaning the cell. I probably did something stupid.

BTW will update profile...

Well, I didn't say that I tried that, but I did buy it....Just that it seems to address a different issue. My heading was changed, I believe. The problem is that the swg has a salt reading of 0, when it i above the min required amount. I can reset it but in the morning it is back to 0.

Does anyone know if replacing the limiter helps with the lcd reading being incorrect?

Did you check the wires leading to/from your fuse? I had one get burnt, even though the fuse was ok. I just worked the burnt part back and forth (to see if it was going to break off) and my system started working again normally. It could be that you have a bad/flaky wire that's causing the intermittant issue.

I'm not sure how long it takes to get the salt reading down to 0, but if you've had a 0 instant salt reading for a few days I can see where it would drag it down to 0 eventually.

CLB

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.