Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
Where do I buy a 1.5" Male threaded coupling? I'm replacing my ball jets with these slotted fittings. I have one "jet" that had a pressure side cleaner hooked up that I plumbed into other jets (removed Booster pump), but after I removed the hardware it has a 1.5" female thread in the wall. Having a hard time finding a short threaded male coupling (looked at Amazon, and Home Depot). Pool store maybe?

Bought the slotted jets in hopes of getting better surface rotation to the skimmer. If that doesn't work, will buy a PoolSkim.

They will on the 4 eyeballs that I am removing, but the fitting that my cleaner was attached was a bayonet, that once removed, is just a 1.5 female thread in the wall. So I need a short piece of female thread to accept the new jet.

Edit: nevermind, I'm an idiot... I realized the jets I ordered come with a male thread, so should screw right into the wall. :hammer:

One of those days... in replumbing the unions at the booster pump, I tightened one a bit tight and cracked out (old and brittle)... cheap enough at Home Depot, but the .75" pipe is painted and a pain to sand down to get a coupling to fit. Got it done. Just waiting for the new jets, and an impeller for my new 2 speed motor. Another fun weekend next week.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.