Information that I have found on this website is a gold mine

Jun 18, 2013
Miami,Fl
New member here..but not new pool owner.The information that I have found on this website is a gold mine.. it's ALOT cheaper to maintain my pool.I have told all my friends that are pool owners about this website..

Thank you vey much TFP (You're the Best) :goodjob:

Re: BBB for Beginners

Borax is instead of "ph up" type products since it raises ph (and TA a little). Baking soda is for raising TA only. For many pools, neither of these is needed. More commonly the ph (and TA) needs to be lowered and we recommend using Muriatic Acid for that (in place of "ph down" products).

Re: Information that I have found on this website is a gold

I just discovered the site when I got my swcg early june and learned where I'd got pool-stored and got green water anyway the last 2 summers. Wish I'd have known.

My brother bought an 18' intex a week after I reg'ed here and I tried to make a bbb convert out of him but he's staying with pucks. He said he's draining 25% and refilling every week due to water being too hot so at least his cya isn't going to get him like what most likely happened to me 2011 and 2012 using pucks.

Re: Information that I have found on this website is a gold

Mr Cane said:
New member here..but not new pool owner.The information that I have found on this website is a gold mine.. it's ALOT cheaper to maintain my pool.I have told all my friends that are pool owners about this website..

Thank you vey much TFP (You're the Best) :goodjob:

It's not only cheaper, it's the best way to maintain your pool. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.