What are these?

Sep 7, 2012
Noblesville, IN
I hope this is in the right forum.

Now that I am getting more confident about my pool and how to take care of it, I've gone through the things in the pool shed that came with the pool. I came across 7 of these things that are stacked in the pool shed. I can't figure out what they are for. They were not used for the last pool closing the previous owners did before they moved out and we haven't found a use for them when we opened the pool this year or last year.

They appear to be screw on caps for something with a curved edge. I've looked around but don't see any equipment with a curved edge that these would fit. Before I toss them out, I thought I'd post pictures of them here to see if anyone knows what they are. I'd hate to throw away something I'll need in the future....but after almost two seasons with the pool, I haven't needed them yet.

Attachments

• IMG_1768.jpg
    IMG_1768.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1769.jpg
    IMG_1769.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 100
They look like the clamps from a sta-rite filter.
WATERWORT-CartFilter.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.