intex replacement parts

Broke my vacuum body yesterday, it has held up good for the 3 years that I've owned it. It was completely my fault instead of pulling the hose from the vacuum I bent it and it snapped off the rotating plastic hose connection and the teeth that held it on. The little teeth got caught up in the pre-filter basket on the pump so no damage to the pump. It was a additional purchase and did not come with my pool when I bought it. I found just the replacement body on Intex website for $6 plus $6 for shipping. Hopefully the ground shipping will be within decent time ill be ordering monday unless I find a alternative. I personally like the intex vacuum it has the brush head, with the debris bag. I would like a auto vac with a debris bag but all the ones I have found say they dont work with intex.

[attachment=2:3nry8m6i]vacuumbody.jpg[/attachment:3nry8m6i]

Wife was questioning about a platform for our ladder. we have the ladder that came with the pool, its a 48" with no platform. on Intex website it lists a replacement platform for a 52" ladder. I'm questioning if this could be adapted to work with my 48" or if I would just have to buy the $68 52" ladder. the platform is only $15.

Pictures below

Do you think this platform would fit my 42" ladder? Or maybe I should just invest in a new, sturdier ladder.

This is what I have now, the ladder that came with the pool. My kids and I are used to it, but it's kind of rickety.

[attachment=0:2vjd1bgv]JS1542DSC03317.jpg[/attachment:2vjd1bgv]

Attachments

• JS1542DSC03317.jpg
    JS1542DSC03317.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 91
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.