Pentair Meteor sand filter. Which out is what

Jun 11, 2013
I have a meteor 20" sand filter and need to know which connection is for what. I think my father in law had it hooked up wrong so I can not go by how it was hooked up. By looking at the manual pictures on line it was hooked up wrong want to make sure before setting it back up.

Up and running finally. What an education I am getting. I am much more knowable about AGP now than when I started. Thank each and everyone of you at TFP that have assisted me in this adventure. Just got finished rewiring the pump with a 12/3 pig tail. 16/3 pig tail that I first put on was getting quite hot and pump was getting hotter than I like. Invested in a 12/3 100' foot cord for this season. I hope to put in a underground line out to the pool in the fall. Will bring the salt unit on line tomorrow. So far pool life is good. Wife loves her floating recliner.

Okay, I would like to post some pics but don't have a clue how to do that in this blog. I have sent them from my phone to my e-mail. As usual I am listing someone assistance to help me communicate on this blog. AGP's are not the only thing I need education in. LOL.

When replying to this thread go to the full editor and look under the reply box and you'll see a box for adding files. Browse for the file you want to attach and once you have it click the "Add the file" button and then there will be an option to make it inline.

However, a much easier way is to use a photo hosting site and just link it here using the

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.