Frog Leap Mineral System....yes or no?

Jul 12, 2013
Middletown, CT
Pool is going in Monday- 24 ft. round above ground. The pool store informed us of the Frog leap mineralization as an option....but didn't push us. Feeling that it may be worth the value and he wasn't trying to soak us, and after reading up on it, we felt it was a good investment. I have to be honest, I'm still having mixed feelings as I am not sure it's necessary. It's too late to nix it from the order. Any thoughts?

Absolutely, positively, 100% no. I had one, thought it was great until I found this site. When I found out the claims of using 0.5 ppm of chlorine was BS I ripped it out almost right away. No more $100 "mineral pac" to open the pool (the minerals are copper and silver by the way, not quite the natural minerals I want to swim in), and no more overpriced trichlor pacs either. My pool has never looked better, felt better, or been easier than when I dumped that money sucking frog.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.