Loungers for tanning ledge

Jun 19, 2013
Any recomendations on loungers for the tanning ledge? I saw some called the ledge lounger but i want something flat and adjustable. Like a plastic lounger with no legs. I wonder if I put my metal lounge chair on a towel in the pool if it would be ok?

thelorib said:
Any recomendations on loungers for the tanning ledge? I saw some called the ledge lounger but i want something flat and adjustable. Like a plastic lounger with no legs. I wonder if I put my metal lounge chair on a towel in the pool if it would be ok?

I wonder if you used some noodles, cut them up, cut a slit lengthwise in the pieces, and then slipped them on your metal "legs" if that would work?

I'm picturing the old school metal folding loungers....

Edit...wait, you said metal lounge chair. I thought you wanted a lounger? Maybe i'm confused as to what you currently have.

its the metal ones with the plastic weaving...cheap ones from wal mart...i thought about getting some pipe insulation wich would work like a noodle..but i want to fold the legs down flat anyway...i just dont want to hurt the pool plaster...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.