AquaComfort heat pump with Pentair EasyTouch

Sep 9, 2012
I wonder if anyone could give some advice on the Aqua Comfort heat pumps and if they can be hooked up to the Pentair EasyTouch automation controls. I cannot seem to find anything to tell me whether the pump can send flow, temperature and status information to the EasyTouch in a similar manner to the AquaCal heat pumps or if it is simply a case on switching it on or off and using a separate temperature sensor for the automation. I plan to use the EasyTouch with IntelliChlor and use the ScreenLogic control interface from my iPad and Mac.

I would like to use the AquaComfort ACT1750 if possible due to its higher BTU rating and ability to run at low flow rates and at lower temperatures as I am in CT and have a variable speed pump. I have no NG available at the house and do not want to go with a propane heater.

My second choice would be the AquaCal SQ175 as I believe that it is able to interface with the EasyTouch.

Any information, suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much for your help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.