Is the price corrected?

Says it weighs 20 pounds. And that would be a pretty high price for just 2oz ... You can see related links from Amato for a 2oz bottle for $6.35 or a 16oz bottle for $20.

I feel like something like this was brought up before ... can not remember if they ordered to find out. You would certainly have a case if you did not get 12 bottles as the site states. Although I am not sure how long you could store them before they would go bad.

If the data for that product is auto populated then that would be in error. Distributers often give you a per-item price on a case sku. For example my cost for the sku R-0871-C is $8.82 while my cost for the sku R-0871-C-12 is $7.54. That is a per-item price and not for the case. This seems to be standard practice. Someone mistakenly transfered the data. They may give you the case for that cost because of the error or they may send you a single bottle or cancel your order.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You can usually get it a little cheaper direct through Amato's website. I would know, since I bought 16 oz of R-0871, 16 oz R-0013, and 1/4 pound of R-0870. Hey, don't judge me. I like good deals. I just remembered that I ran out of R-0871 while doing my test tonight, so I am going to have to break out the 16 ouncer and syringe, and refill.

Before you order from Amazon, I would call Dave (Duraleigh) and see what he will sell you a 16.oz for. If you order from Amazon. you will have no idea how old it is, and I bet they don't move a ton of this size. At least you'll know for sure it's fresh and you'll get it plenty fast.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.