Construction Around Pool

nupoolsoon

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 7, 2008
Now that our pool has been installed, the hardscaper will be putting up a rock support wall, paver coping and paver patio.

He asked us today if we planned on getting a solar cover. Now that it is June and we will have solar heat, I figured this could wait until August for purchase.

He said it is a good way to prevent any dirt or masonary "items" from getting in the pool and protects it. He said he has tarps but they are pretty dirty anyway.

I wonder if we should buy a really cheap solar cover (if there is such a thing). I would hate to buy the space-age type that we really want and it get ruined anyway.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how we can protect the pool?

Thx.

I would. The cheap one really does help with things besides warming the water, it keeps it warm if you have a sudden air temp drop, it also helps minimize evaporation.... I use mine all the time.

And if you get one for say, under $60 you can replace it next year with better one....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.