Intellichlor chlorine generator IC40

scheff

Jul 7, 2013
I'm having trouble increasing the output of my chlorine generator from 20%. All the lights are green and it appears to be working. I've been taking water samples on a regular basis to my local pool supply, and I have been able to keep my pools water chemically in balance. When I first started this a few weeks ago I had 0 chlorine in the pool which through shocking it the chlorine level got up to a 10.
Now a week has pasted since it was a 10 and as of yesterday it is a 5.
I was asked to clean and inspect the generator which I did, and found it not to be dirty or scaled up. I still can not get the generator output past 20%.
Any ideas ??

Thanks

Thank you for the quick reply. Is there a way for me to change this setting ? I believe its obvious from my sample results that it has to be increased.

Again Thanks for any help !

Yes, you should be able to change the percentage setting. How you do that is different if you have an automation system or not. If you have an automation system you use the controls on the automation system, if you don't have an automation system you use the controls on the SWG cell.

If you want more specific help, you need to give us more information.

Thanks for your help, I was finally successful in adjusting the output. I set it at 60% and will leave my pool pump run 24hrs for the next week to see what happens to the chlorine level.
Can you recommend a good home test kit that might cut down my trips to the pool supply co.

10K gal, ig,gunite,Pentair EasyTouch,Intellichlor chlorine generator

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.