Pool installer needed in Monmouth County New Jersey

float

Jul 7, 2013
Hi I am looking to have a new vinyl pool installed in Middletown NJ (Monmouth county). I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for who to use. I tried to research Pool World in Red Bank, Pooltown in Howell, and Bedell pools in Oceanport and can't seem to find much information. I am hoping someone out there could help. Thanks, Float

Thank's for your quick reply. We are looking for a inground vinyl pool. I have heard that Pool Town uses all subs which would not be my preference. I hate to be at the mercy of so many different contractors.

We had John Bedell put our pool in. This is our second season. We had it done in the fall.
The whole thing went very smoothly. The price was good, he didn't push any upgrades, we actually inquired ourselves.
I asked the building zoning guy who put in the most pools in Oceanport and he told us Bedell. He later told us that his family had used him. I figured if the building guy who would know who was good or not used him, we would too.

Feel free to ask any questions, if I can help.

Nancy

Oh, and the guys he uses are the same ones he has had for years. They are also the same guys who come to close and open the pool. The guy who came and dug the hole was phenomenal. Our elderly neighbor who was in construction at one time was really impressed. The electrician was good also. He lets you work out the concrete walkway with the contractor. They were also very good. The only ones I didn't like were the fence guys. I had to have my gates rehung to swing out and automatically close and they did it wrong and then corrected it after the town said it was wrong but we eventually had to get someone else in to redo them so they swung closed automatically.
John was onsite every day during the install and if I needed him he answered his phone and gave us an answer or came over.

Nancy

Hi Nancy, So nice of you to reply. Your input is greatly appreciated. We feel very good about your vote of confidence for Bedell pools. We have set up an appointment with him and also with Pool World so we could have a point of reference on price. We will make a decision very soon. Thanks again and will post outcome. Pat

Oh, and the guys he uses are the same ones he has had for years. They are also the same guys who come to close and open the pool. The guy who came and dug the hole was phenomenal. Our elderly neighbor who was in construction at one time was really impressed. The electrician was good also. He lets you work out the concrete walkway with the contractor. They were also very good. The only ones I didn't like were the fence guys. I had to have my gates rehung to swing out and automatically close and they did it wrong and then corrected it after the town said it was wrong but we eventually had to get someone else in to redo them so they swung closed automatically.
John was onsite every day during the install and if I needed him he answered his phone and gave us an answer or came over.

Nancy
Hi Nancy,

I know this thread is quite old so wondering if you still use the same crew for opening and closing? Looking for recommendations from people on TFP as everyone really seems to know their stuff! Thanks!

Hi neighbor. I used Branch Brook, but since they are closed my recommendation doesn't mean much. Do you want a vinyl AGP or in ground pool? Pool Town only does in ground, I believe.
Hi John, we are located in Monmouth County and looking for recommendations on crew for opening this year from people on TFP as everyone really seems to know their stuff! Anyone you recommend? Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.