Help Identify Sand Filter Diverter Valve

May 20, 2013
I'm new to pool ownership...Just closed on our house this week. On our pool report, it stated the diverter valve is bypassing, repair/replace valve. I was wanting to go ahead a buy the valve online and pay someone to come out and replace it for me but I CANNOT find the make and model number anywhere on the sand filter. I took some pictures and did some googling and I'm thinking it might be a pentair tagelus top mount valve. Our pipes are 1 1/2 inches...Any suggestions on the model number?? The pool was cleaned about a month ago, but whoever the realtors had come out brought another filter out there to clean the pool so I know the pump and everything else is working. It's been a month since then and the pool is green again, no one has been living in the house. We purchased from a relo company so no way to ask the previous owners any questions...The only thing I could find on the pump with any type of number was a sticker on the valve with the numbers 272599 rev B

Filter:

Pool by plpinkinsa, on Flickr

Top...:

Pool by plpinkinsa, on Flickr

Untitled by plpinkinsa, on Flickr

Yes, we've learned ALOT from this site. Finally killed all the algae!! Vacuumed to waste last night and will do a second vacuum round tonight and hopefully be able to swim this weekend...My finance and I are also new home owners so you can just imagine. LOL We've made it this far without killing each other yet. :hammer: :hammer:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.