Forum search has become "google search"?

May 31, 2013
Statesboro, GA
Confused?.....

I've just returned from a week at summer camp with the Boy Scouts to a green pool.
Having recently discovered this forum and the Pool School the green pool is not my problem, I'm fairly confident I can now fix that....

But... with all the torrential rain we've been having my CYA has dropped so much I wanted to search the forum to find a good recommended source.

Only to discover that the regular forum "search" in the top right hand corner, has turned into "google search"!

I tried using it and it leaves the forum and opens a google window. That said, all the results were from within the forum. I'm a little confused as to what is happening.
My browser is Firefox.
Is this a deliberate developer action or is google taking over my desktop?

Thank you.

The google search box used to be at the lower left of each page. JasonLion just moved it up to a more prominent spot. The old search is still down at the lower left if you want to use it, but imo the google search is a much better search tool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.