Wall whale

Re: Re:

CRG_80cc said:
AnnaK said:
SeanB said:
I had to post my own thumbs up for the Wall Whale. After reading this thread and a couple others like it, I ordered one for myself from PoolGeek.com (using my TFP discount of course!)

How does one go about getting a discount at these places for being a TFP member?

See here: supporters-only-specials-f30.html
[center:2ht50lxm]Information[/center:2ht50lxm]
[center:2ht50lxm]You are not authorised to read this forum.[/center:2ht50lxm]

It might be nice to be able to at least take a look at the forum...a sample of the benefits of a TFP membership might help justify the $$$. ( :goodjob: other than tons of great info :-D )
The CFO (wife) may be more inclined to support yet another pool related expense if I can show her the benefit.

I just got the Wall Whale yesterday. I ordered it through where I work ($15.50 + Tx). Can't wait to try it out. :-D
You can also purchase this at Ace Hardware online. It will be shipped to you closest store at no charge and be ready for you to pickup at no extra charge. $25.99, look for SKU # 8206617. If you do a google search, it will bring up an Ace website but the sku that is listed is wrong.
EDIT: for some reason the SKU won't work on the Ace website, but you can still order it from Ace, just give them SKU # 8206617.

I bought a WW about 2 yrs ago for use in my gunite Salt Water pool. Works great, but...

The screws disintegrated in less than a year. :shock: Ended up having to go out and buy high quality replacement Stainless Steel versions. :roll: Then the main body fell apart. Takeaway: Won't last long in SW pools. :rant:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.