This is our first season opening our pool. Disaster hit when removing the pool cover, much of the debris went in. Was able to remove large pieces with leaf rake, then vacuumed several times after settlement. Back flushed several times during this process to maintain good suction. Added 2 gallons of 10% liquid chlorine, 1 llb. of chlorine free shock, and 6 oz. super clarifier during this process to start fighting the nasties. When all said and done, the water is now cloudy, but free of debris. Here are my numbers:
This is on a 24ft. above ground pool with a sand filter. Read in another post that someone had a rover coming over after. What is that and is it necessary? Can this be treated with home therapy?