One from the UK says Hi

Nick

Jun 7, 2008
Bristol, UK
Hello there,

I just wanted to drop a quick line to say thanks for the site as it's very informative and friendly. I've learned quite a lot just by reading stickies and some odd posts.

I'm in Bristol in the UK and until this year we had messed around with small inflatables for the kids to paddle in but recently 'she who should be obeyed' decided to invest in a Intex 16ft above ground pool. So, as it holds almost 6,000 UK gallons i decided to try and learn a bit about water treatment etc - hence why I'm here :)

I'm just starting out then no doubt I'll have a load of very noob-esque questions so apologies for sounding like a plonker :D

Regards to you all.

Nick

Nick, welcome here!!! I find myself having to reiterate that NO APOLOGIES ARE NECESSARY! for asking any question!!! No one is born knowing this stuff and we really appreciate folks who want to care for their own pools - that's why this site exists :-D

I sincerely hope that you have nothing but an enjoyed and Trouble Free Pool -- - but if you encounter something that you'd like to know about - we'll be here to answer/ help 8)

Say hi to 'she who should be obeyed' for me :wink:

Hi Nick!

Great name! My son shares that name! 8)

Welcome to TFP!