Looking for Input on 27' round pool pricing

Jul 3, 2013
I was quoted 3500 for a 27' x 54" (17000 gal) round pool made by (Wilbur?) and sold by family pool and spa. This includes a 2hp(2speed) pump with a cartridge filter (not sure of the filter flow rate). They contract setup for $99.00, delivery is 99.00 and I believe sand will cost around $200.00. The pool itself has a 30year warranty and the liner has a 15 year (seam splitting) warranty and 1 year pump warranty. I cannot remember the name of the pump but I will try to find out again. Thanks for looking at the post and any comments are welcome.

Without doing any research it seems pretty good to me, it's in the ball park anyways, although wether or not it's a Wilbur is important as they are one of the best pool manunfacturers.
Knowing the pool manufacturer and the pool model will help.

I live in North Central Florida. I believe the salesman said it was the allure model. He also mentioned that the retail stores have different names for the same model of pool. Thanks for your input, I have enjoyed reading the comments over the last couple of weeks and once I actually bite the bullet on this purchase I expect to be here often.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.