Here's my setup
smallP1000842.jpg

smallP1000843.jpg

smallP1000844.jpg

smallP1000846.jpg

smallP1000847.jpg

smallP1000848.jpg

smallP1000849.jpg

Yes, miles of hoses for the rough kids. Started with reg water, but decided to go salt for less maint. My swg from last year had a leak at the glued joint so Opted for this new unit for half the cost. The ozone unit does add air bubbles to my output stream though, no leak in the system as far I can see. thanks for everyone on the forum for their contributions.

Thanks, and yes the fountain setup is homemade. All abs 1.5" piping and the holes are my 2nd from the smallest drill bit I had, I didn't pay attention. Nothing fancy, just marked a line on the pipe and drilled ~.5" apart? just eyeballed it. Just me, but I like working hte black abs pipes over the pvc for some reason.
As for the the GAME solar domes, that was pretty much the only choice I had for my smalllll back yard. No room for for the 20'x4' solar pannels, and felt like keeping the grass alive. Between the solar domes and solar pool cover, the temp is pretty good suprisingly. Hopefully redo my yard next season and try to squeeze a least 18 footer next time, just transfer everything over.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.