adding jets

hairco

May 25, 2008
S.C.Myrtle Beach
I have a 14x33 fg pool i had put in at the end of the summer last year.
It realy hot down here & i would like to put in some jets.
I was woundering if my husband could run a line along where our cements stops & put some or some kind of a sprayer & use a sepatate pump?
Or is there something elese i could do?

Have you read all of the threads here about pool temperature?????? There are a lot of different threads that can help you with that. Lots of cheap and effective ways to cool water.

It would be very expensive to put in jets after the fact of a build and I think it would look kind of weird. Your jets would have to come out from the outside of the concrete and every time you walked around the concrete :shock: :shock: You would get smacked in the face with a jet.

FYI-Read the threads or use your search engine before you post questions. It helps to answer most all of the "basic" questions. That's what I did when I was new here to the forum. Search..search and search some more. It does really help!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.