Chicago, IL
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
I found a suction side cleaner in my pool shed left by previous owners. It says Kontiki on the side so I am guessing it is this:

http://www.sparcomanual.com/ManualFiles ... ontiki.pdf

It's pretty dirty and has been sitting in the back of the shed for at least a few years now, but does not appear obviously broken in any way. I have not taken a full inventory of parts, but my guess is I am missing a few minor ones and would need to order.
In a search I didn't find a whole lot of reviews on TFP regarding this cleaner, and reviews elsewhere have been mixed. Does anyone have any experience with this? What is the useful life? Am I better off saving myself a Sunday afternoon and perhaps some frustration and hitting reset and just buying a Diver Dave/Wanda Whale/Aquabug?

Ahh well, I looked high and low and it seems that I am missing the flow valve, elbow, and above ground cuff, which come to about $65-85 to replace based on a quick google search. Guess it is time to purchase a new cleaner, but thanks again Bama.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.