Pool Build (San Diego) - POOL FILLED PICS 8/31

Re: Pool Build (San Diego) - POOL FILLED 8/31

sd_dave said:
I solo'd on my 16th birthday and although I haven't flown in close to 10 years I still love airplanes. Living in view of KSEE is a big plus in my book - we have front row seats for "Wings Over Gillespie" airshow every year which is fantastic. My little one is only 2 years old but already likes airplanes and talks about them all the time when we are in the backyard. I hope his interest in them continues later on in life. One of these days I will have to do a "intro flight" at the local training center just to have the chance to do a few touch and go's on the runway over here.
Nice pool and a great view!

I'm also a private pilot with instrument rating but haven't flown in many years due to financial and family constraints. My pool is on left base for the mostly corporate jets landing on runway 34 at KHPN and I'm also under the turn onto the ILS 22 for the big jets landing at NY LaGuardia KLGA. I sit in my float and watch them fly overhead, and describe them to my son. One of these days I'd like to get back into the cockpit, but he may get there sooner than me.

sd_dave said:
Flippy said:
Have you ever thought about asking your neighbor to change that wood fence to a wrought iron fence for about two or three more sections? Either way it is a beautiful view.

Hi Flippy - yes we actually just discussed that recently with them. Hopefully they give the ok :) Would be nice to get a little more view although we are not complaining about the one we have.

Oh, that is an awesome view. I wouldn't be complaining either. I would love to sit outside at night and watch the lights below.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.