Mint Hill, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
Has anyone figured out a way to use skimmer socks with a skimmer Angel type handle?

I would like to reduce the cottonwood debris from getting into my pump bakery and sand filter.

Sent via Tapatalk...

I was just pondering a similar issue. My basket has a handle that goes across the middle and it has pegs that hold it in place. (here's the basketL http://www.aquasupercenter.com/prod...trk=gdfV25915_a_7c2376_a_7c9828_a_7cSPX1082CA).

I put the skimmer sock in and then put the handle on, pushing the pegs in place. It didn't actually even put a hole in the sock. As far as the skimmer angel thing, I've got some 1x2 boards laying around here. I'm just going to drill a hole in one and slide the handle through it. It won't be pretty, but it'll end up working just fine for us. :)

My main point is, like James W said, go right through the skimmer sock. Then if you pull the sock and reuse it, try and line it up so you use the same holes for the skimmer angel.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.