Baja too deep worried about bubbler

Jun 3, 2013
My sundeck is 12 inches deep. It was not supposed to be so deep no can live with the depth but am worried the bubblers will not break the surface. Pool builder has offered to add steel and concrete on top but I am concerned. Any other suggestions/ ideas on how to make the bubblers work?

I've never seen bubblers installed, could the end of the bubbler not be extended up to the new surface the pool builder forms?

Could they chip away at the material around the bubbler to extend the pipe up so the bubbler's perform as intended?

My baja step was recently built at 12" deep with two bubblers. With no nozzles installed (just female threaded returns), the returning water breaks the surface approximately 1-2". That is with half the water being diverted to a rock water fall. With all the water being sent to the bubblers, it is higher and more noticeable. I've been told I can install telescoping nozzles if I want the water to shoot up higher above the waters surface, but I haven't gotten around to ordering them. I also figure I can just install a couple eyeball type nozzles in my threaded bubbler returns, to create a little more velocity to get the water higher up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.