Family guy

Re: Got my new test kit and unsure.....

I will retest and check my math but fairly certain its correct i may of super super clorinated my swamp. Good news is it is turning clear and i can see the bottom of the deep end for the first time this season

FamilyGuy said:
I will retest and check my math but fairly certain its correct i may of super super clorinated my swamp. Good news is it is turning clear and i can see the bottom of the deep end for the first time this season
225 ppm FC is WAY too high. I imagine you have a white liner now, since you've bleached it. A very Peter Griffin thing to do, I might add.

Check these videos, and see if you are doing the same.

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf100testkit?feature=results_main

I'm betting you are forgetting the decimal point when multiplying for your FC.

As Richard said, if your FC was really that high, you would at least have a bright white liner, that won't last much longer. How many 55 gallon drums of bleach did you add?

Yes gone from cloudy green unable to see low end to quasi crystal clear overnight
I gotta say the wealth of info in the forums and the people who respond to the posts are amazing i cant thank all of you enough. I am sufficiently impressed by how little effort i think it will take to maintain the pool without the pool store ripping me off

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.