Circupool model RJ-20 vs RJ-g

Mar 15, 2013
I ordered the circupool RJ-20 salt water generator. It took them a month to ship it, after I called twice to inquire what was taking so long. They finally shipped my order. When I opened the box the cell unit was a RJ-g model not the RJ20 that i was expecting. They don't even advertise the RJ-g model on the web site. Does any one know if the RJ20 and RJ-G models are of the same quality?

Yes, I talked to a rep today. He told me the same thing, that it was indeed the same cell unit, just a newer model, and it will perform the same. The Waranty is the same and they do carry replacement parts for the newer model. I asked because as I was checking the site for this RJ-g model I couldn't find the unit or the parts .

The "g" designation is for the new cell design; just released. It's an improved version with three ports for greater plumbing flexibility. The cell cord has also been redesigned to plug in at the control box rather than at the cell. Same exact warranty and both versions will be available for parts and service.
All photos on the site have now been updated to reflect the current design.
Thanks for the opportunity to explain,
Don

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.