refill

It is recommended that you replace the reagents yearly, but if you have kept your kit inside and away from temperature extremes, you can go beyond a year and be ok. Three years though? Not so sure about that. The dye related chems that are found in the CH and TA tests are usually the first to go bad.

Try them out and see. I was told if they were bad it would be obvious. I can tell you I bought my TF100 in June 2009 and keep it inside my house. I was without a pool for a few years but held on to my kit. I got it back out in July 2012 and it still worked great. In fact I still have original TA and CH reagents because they rarely change so I only test those every couple months during summer and they still work. Bought new reagents for PH, FC, CC, and CYA when they ran out not because they went bad. Can't beat the TF100 for reliability or their customer service!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.