I just have to tell someone about my dream!

I had a dream (nightmare) the other night that my sparkling clean pool started to turn green :shock: and instead of using chlorine to clean it up, I was using hardboiled eggs :p ! I have no idea where I got that from, but I woke up kinda scared that I dumped eggs into my pool! Thank goodness it was only a dream and my pool is still clean and sparkly (and egg free)!

Just thought I would share. Have a good day everyone!!

Oddly enough, the science behind the dream is that an egg' shell is mostly calcium.
- Adding calcium to the water will cause the water to turn cloudy and contribute to high TDS.
- As the egg cracks, the egg whites are 7.8 - 8.0 pH, making the strength of any chlorine in the water less effective (with higher pH levels).
- The resulting egg white and yoke introduces bacteria. The bacteria aid the yuckies in growing, which can lead to algae.
- uh....

OK, not too funny. I was looking to find the 6 degrees of separation...but only found the three.

Circleranch ... funny post! Must be "Life on a ranch" huh?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.