Layout question

Jan 21, 2011
We are just starting the process. We have a wide but shallow back lot. Here is the first pool builder's idea. He stopped by one afternoon and after a brief walk around he created these. I had thought the deep end would be flipped as the larger part of the deck would be a hang out area and have always thought that would be better for young ones and no cannon ball splashes. Do you usually dictate the deep with the entry into the yard. I will be putting in an above ground spa as well, but not sure where a good location would be. On the right side of the back is our bedroom door and another door for a pool bathroom (we knew we would have a pool). The hammock in the corner was something he added, I was thinking maybe like the pavilion in the picture below behind our bedroom (close to the shallow end if we flip the orientation). Any suggestion or comments. The pool is drawn as a 20x40 vinyl with a nice coping and full stairs across. I probably can't afford to do all the concrete in stamped or anything too fancy. It seems like the regular concrete is affordable, but once you add something to it, it doubles. I will also probably run the fence off the corner of the back right end of the house. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_4603.jpg
    IMG_4603.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_5106.jpg
    IMG_5106.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_6356.jpg
    IMG_6356.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 127
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.