Return Circupool 45 and get Jandy, Hayward, or Pentair?

May 30, 2012
Allentown, PA
My circupool is showing high salt, but still is producing chlorine. Circupool will either send me a new unit or give me back my money through where I purchased it. This forum is loaded with different SWG's and all kinds of problems. I am looking at possibly returning the circupool and maybe getting one of the following... Jandy APure 1400, Hayward AqRite 40K, or Pentair IC-40. One thing I found is Circupool is very willing to replace parts/units if there is a problem. I also don't really want to give up the clear cell. Should I maybe just hang onto my unit even though it lights up from time to time, but consistently produces chlorine. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.

None of the brands are perfect, they all have some kind of problem or another. I would stick with what you have, rather than going somewhere different.

If you do end up switching, I recommend the AquaRite. At least with them there are enough units out there that people know what the issues are and how to work around/repair them and service parts are plentiful.

Like Jason said, all brands tend to have some problems, some more than others. I have the aquapure and I've gone through 3 sensors and the cell just died this week in 2.5 years of use. Jandy has taken care of the sensors and I'm working on getting the cell replaced all under warranty. From what I have read, circupool has great customer service and I would probably stick with them if I was in your shoes.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.