Before and After Pics

Jun 28, 2013
Hi all. New to the BBB method and couldn't resist showing a before and after pic. I wish the pictures were taken from a similar angle, but you get the idea. Thanks for providing such a great resource! Sam's Club will miss getting my $200/year for trichlor now :-D

Attachments

• 20130522_102832-Small.jpg
    20130522_102832-Small.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 152
  • 20130627_125154-Small.jpg
    20130627_125154-Small.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 152
Started later and finished earlier, although I'm not sure of the exact dates. There is plenty of info here to get a pool straightened out without asking any questions. The funny thing is, my wife and I inherited our pool from her parents, who we purchased our house from. We've had it 18 years. When I brought in the Taylor kit I had purchased, my wife said "oh yeah... my dad used to use one just like that!" If only someone had shared that info 18 years ago!

Jason, don't worry, some of us newbies are trying to help with the answers. I know you guys answer a lot of repetitive questions. As I have gotten more confident in the last year I have started answering some myself. You guys need some time to swim! Maybe someone could make a pool knowledge test that shows just how much one knows about pool chemistry. You could post everyone's score beneath their avatar.

Willard, I love the before and after pics. It shows what a little knowledge can do for your pool......... and wallet.

And thanks to everyone here who helps out. Time for a beer! :cheers:

Thanks! Actually, I've been getting the bleach at Fred's. If you have one in your area, you can buy the bleach in cartons of 3 for $2.75/bottle. It makes it handy to transport and the price is right.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support