Goldline Control Panel Issue

Are you talking about the timer feature that's supposed to control the filter pump for you? If so, to troubleshoot I would make sure there's nothing wrong with your filter pump (plug it into an outlet directly, not through the panel). If your filter pump works fine, there may be something wrong with the outlet that's built into the bottom of the panel where you plug in the filter to be controlled by the timer. I'm not sure how easy it is to replace that outlet, as I've never had to. Another possibility is that the timer mechanism itself is just broke, since it is a mechanical piece with moving parts, there's going to be wear and tear leading to it eventually breaking. If they don't sell the timer assembly separate (check Amazon for it) you might be out of luck until you purchase a new unit or someone else here has any troubleshooting ideas for you.

If worst comes to worst, go to the store and buy an outdoor timer for $10 and plug your filter into that so it can at least still be controlled by a timer ya know! We use a timer like this for all our Christmas lights around the holidays, they can definitely handle a filter pump. They sell digital and the old style mechanical timers that look identical to the ones that are built into theses panels.
Best of luck!

Spoke too soon......

New update....

got the filter to start by simply pushing in a loose multi pin connector
no error messages for a few hours
then error message = low volts
now......back to square one.....message = no cell power

The connector pin on the relay is very hard to solder correctly as the copper pad on the board is so large. I had to do mine twice. The second time I cleaned the pin and the copper pad with a wire brush in my Dremel tool. I the used a large Weller soldering pistol to solder the connection.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.