Suggestion to remove top TFP graphic.

TheOne

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 28, 2007
Houston, TX
Just a suggestion, it appears redundant to have the two rectangle blocks at the top of each page. I would just remove the box with the TFP graphic as it uses a good percentage of real estate on each page. just my 2 cents.

TexasGirl said:
Can't the two be combined?

That is ultimately what I had wanted with it. But it seems like it may be harder than it would seem. We need someone who knows how to code to do it. I don't know what this is written in, whether it is html or phbb, if I view the source it seems like html, but I don't really know enough about it to say how to or where to insert it. I made each element on a layer, so whatever I want can be just made not visible. I would like to keep the TFP, the light behind the T, and TroubleFreePool.com, only with a different font, remove the bar, and place the image in the box. Better yet I think that if the background of the box were made the water, with the masks, keeping the search box with its gradient, and the lower overlayed box it would be cool. The mission statement could be still there. I never really learned to write code, I learned C++ and Linux and really did not enjoy it much., I am tempted to now though.

I think you better put Sean's logo back up there before he wakes up.

He put a lot of time and thought into that logo.

To most of us, its just a logo, and we'll be here with or without that box at the top of the page.

He started this site, and surely has goals for it, and part of that is the look, the image, etc...

If he gets up on the wrong side of the bed.... shame on you, medvampire.

Don't say I didn't....

Haha. It's 6am and I'm already at work. Where are all you slackers!? :whip:

Steve just put that one up there (after consulting me :goodjob: ) to try and see how it fits. Sevver, MedVampire and I are working on solutions to work Sevver's new logo into the new template. It may take us a couple of days before we get it just right so bare with us.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
stevenbrla said:
I think you better put Sean's logo back up there before he wakes up.

He put a lot of time and thought into that logo.

To most of us, its just a logo, and we'll be here with or without that box at the top of the page.

He started this site, and surely has goals for it, and part of that is the look, the image, etc...

If he gets up on the wrong side of the bed.... shame on you, medvampire.

Don't say I didn't....
Trust me folks. Sean and I discuss just about every thing before it happens. We make a back up of all the changes before the changes are made.
Steve

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.