Contact info for the TFTestKits folks?

May 31, 2013
Mickleton, NJ
Hi all,

I recently got the TF-100 test kit but 2 items were damaged in shipment. I ordered the TF-100 with the XL option and the SpeedStir. The #9198 graduated cylinder is cracked and leaks and the second bottle of R-0871 in the XL option leaked during shipment and is only 1/3 full.

I am very happy with the kit and have been testing away and I am just hoping to get the broken stuff fixed. :party:

I have sent two e-mails on 6/18 and 6/24 to the gmail addy on the order receipt but I guess that email is a do-not-repond email.

Does anyone have good contact info for the TFTestKist folks? I understand from other posts that they hang out here.

Thanks,
Bill Robertson

Glad you love your kit, but that is so strange. One thing for sure is that Dave will take care of you in a flash. He may have the best customer service I ever experienced. It won't be long now, you wait and see.

BTW, Welcome to the forum. :wave:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.