Liner Choices

Mar 30, 2013
We need to pick a liner for our new pool but I would to see some with water not just the liner. Does anyone know of any sites that will show pics like that? I have looked all over and nothing so far. We are picking from GLI liners and are going between the Spanish Riviera, South Beach, Ocean Beach or any anything similar that looks good. I imagine when it comes down to it, they will all look good installed.

It's really just a personal preference. I googled GLI liners and saw that we have the liner called Calios, but ours has the bottom pattern of South Beach. I really like how the bottom patter looks like rippling water in ours.

You could do a search and then click on the images tab, you might find a few more pics that way. Companies don't often show whole pools with their liner patterns, just a swatch.

It would be very much appreciated if anyone who reads this could post a picture of their pool liner (or at least the name) along with a pic of their installed pool. Liner decisions are stressful! "After" photos would really help. Thanks in advance!!!

We purchased an above ground pool and are considering the agp Laguna liner. However, I can't envision what it will look like installed in a pool filled with water. I prefer the light blue look, or the aqua colored water. Medium to dark blue are not my preferences. Does anyone have a similar liner installed? If so, could you please post pics? Thanks again!

Attachments

• LagunaLiner.jpg
    LagunaLiner.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.