Who to order kit from?

Jun 17, 2012
We are ready to pull the trigger and build a pool (DIY!) but trying to decide which company to order from. I had just about decided to order from Royal Pools, but I have found them to be very slow in responding to questions. Does anyone have any input, either good or bad, about the company you ordered from.

Thanks Jblizzle. We will need the good luck. Like anything new, it is both exciting and a little over whelming to build DIY.
I think we can do it, and have carved out the time so hopefully we will get to swim before summer is over.
I will be ordering that test kit for sure. I have already been looking it over and getting some info on it....gonna learn the BBB method!

Im doing a diy right now and just got my kit three days ago. Ordered from National Pool Wholesalers. Very easy to order what you want. But don't plan on talking to anyone after the sale. After sale customer service is in the ditch. Buy from someone who has a phone number for customer service, not a email address.

I'd like to know who has the best kit / customer service also. I've looked at Royal Swimming Pools, I like them because they allow you to change options easily on their online order form. I'm sure other suppliers will also let you change things but I'd have to call them and negotiate and that's just an additional hassle. There's also the option of trying to order a kit from a local store, not sure if that will work or not. Anyway, I'd love to hear what the forum has to say about it as well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.