What Pump should I buy for my 26 foot 52" Intex Ultra frame?

Robyn

Jun 11, 2013
I just recently installed our new Intex Ultra Frame 26 foot 52 inch pool. My question is what pump should I get? I know I want a sand filter and Salt water. I am looking at the Intex 2650 sand filter with salter water pump. IS this pump going to be big enough for our 26 foot pool. The one that came with the pool is not big enough. We are cleaning the filter every day and still have very little water flow. Please help!! I want to order something in the next few days. Thanks a lot!!

Re: What Pump should I buy for my 26 foot 52" Intex Ultra fr

A lot of people are very pleased with the 2650 pump/filter/swg. We usually recommend getting the swg separate from the pump & filter, but if the price os great go for it.

Re: What Pump should I buy for my 26 foot 52" Intex Ultra fr

Thank you very much, I think I am going to go with it!! I read some where that it was not big enough for a 26 foot pool. Just don't want to be messing with the filter cleaning everyday. I am having back surgery next week and need a pump that will let me enjoy the pool. Have a great day!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.