Intex Above Ground Pool Replacement Parts---Please Help

Jun 25, 2013
I have had my agp for 5 years. This is the 5th year that we have had it up in Florida. We were reconnecting new hoses to the pump and pool and we had a adaptor snap. We have been looking for replacements, but intex doesnt have it on their website anymore.

Is there a way that we could make one from pvc from Home Depot?

This is the last year for this pool, come Fall it will be taken down and thrown to the road. There are so many patches on it and everything is rusting. It will not last another year. We are considering buying another one next summer. So we just need a quick fix, so the pump can run on timer and not have to be primed each time we run it. Beginning to be a pain.

Hopefully someone can help.
I have placed pictures of what the part is.

MIsty

Attachments

• IMG_20130625_124617.jpg
    IMG_20130625_124617.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20130625_124625.jpg
    IMG_20130625_124625.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 64
Or use Gorilla glue to put together as this is the last year and you cannot fined the part. I just checked my stash to see if I had one from my Intex (new pool last year) but I save parts. Sorry it is also gone. Neighbor must have needed one as she has the Intex as well.

Yes Linen it is the part, however I cant get the part to unscrew.

Yes Charlie that is the piece.I am going to try some gorilla glue, and someone also suggested liquid nails as well.
I just through that I could find something at Home Depot to get me through the season.

Thanks for the advice

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.