HELP!!!!!!!!

Jun 25, 2013
I've been struggling with the pool in my mom's yard since May 8th. My uncle, who was the other owner of the home passed away last year and he was the one who always took care of the pool. I am pretty well versed in pool care, but this year has been a nightmare.

Bottom line, despite a new motor for the pump ( a Hayward ) and a new valve to allow us to vacuum out to waste, and many many costly trips out to service the pool ( by Monarch pools in Towtowa) we still do not have an answer.

The pool has not been clear since May 8th, when the cover was removed. Right now it's finally not green, but the wate is not clear and the pump randomly fails to flow water into the pool. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I've spent endless time and money and I'm still no closer to a solution. PLEASE HELP!!!

The first thing we are going to need is your current pool chemistry. Do you have a way to get those numbers, even if they have to come from a pool store? Just don't buy anything until we get those numbers and some description of your equipment.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.