Gilbert, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
I am so glad I stumbled on this site. I almost threw my pool away. I read every inch of this site and absorbed what I could and decided to try and salvage what I had.

I won't go into details (you can read those) but it was bad- really bad. After piecing together the information from here and advice of others, I managed to not only save my pool but truly learn what I needed to do.

I wish I could say thank you more but there are no words. I will become a supporter as soon as I can and will proudly relay this site to anyone I meet.

So here we go... Before

null-20.jpg

After:

null-19.jpg

Sorry if they are large :/

Again... Thank YOU!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just read your journey post, pretty cool to see how some hard work and help from forum users can turn something to a positive.

I am curious as to why you chose the rubber mulch...personally preference, cautious to not puncture pool? Just wondering as i've dug my spot to 20' for a 18' pool so i may want to fill that in with the rubber vs. real chips or dirt/grass.

Soft for the kids (they use it on playgrounds), won't fade, and won't hurt the liner :)

At the end with the pump we are going to add a ton if sand with chairs like sitting at the beach and my 6yo can sit there and dig lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the end with the pump we are going to add a ton if sand with chairs like sitting at the beach and my 6yo can sit there and dig lol
We did a small sand box adjacent to the pool, and the kids love it! They play in there, and when they get hot they jump in the pool (after a quick rinse, of course). We do have to keep a tarp on it when not in use, though. It turns out the neighborhood cats love it, too! Giant litter box!
Queue Bob Barker, "Please, spay and neuter your pets!" :twisted:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.