Picture of TF-100

Hmm, maybe we can get several people to post how they have theirs arranged, I have mine set up a bit different, will try to post a photo in the morning. Just made it back from a week long business trip

I bought a bigger organizer so I could keep my speedstir, extra reagents and my little notebook and pen to keep a record of my test results. My Basic Kit I keep in my basket that I take out to the deck. That basket holds my book, a ketchup squeeze bottle for testing, (Thanks Jasonlion!) extra socks for my pool blaster and any extras I need for hanging out poolside. That way I can handle the basket with one hand and keep my other hand available for a nice cocktail!

That way I can handle the basket with one hand and keep my other hand available for a nice cocktail!
Excellent. The only downside I see is if you started to lose your balance and had to let go of one or the other to keep from falling in....basket...cocktail...basket...cocktail????? Hard choice, indeed! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yes, the two vials with the stamped measurements came with lids. I don't know why I haven;t tossed them, as I use the speedstir for everything - note the extra stirbars.

That's also a pencil in there by the CYA reagent.

Any other questions or comments? Never seen so much interest in any of my pictures before!

Richard320 said:
Any other questions or comments? Never seen so much interest in any of my pictures before!
That's funny! I guess its kind of like looking inside someone's medicine cabinet. :-D Just accept it Richard, you are a TFP Jedi Master. The real question....What has a higher level of pool testing geeky-ness?....Issac-1 asking people to post pics of their kit or actually posting a pic of your kit. Either way I think its pretty funny and I'll post to keep this exciting.

I keep my basic kit separate too. That way my SpeedStir has a home. I put everything else in quadrants so all the reagents for each test are grouped together. I had a friend order one recently and all of the labels are color coded like the pic above. JEALOUS! Something to look forward to when I replace more reagents.

I'm showing my tweaked TF-100 box to show how I can start my tests at the top left and just work down the compartments in order for the tests I want to perform. Each compartment contains the entire test's necessary reagents. I also splurged (what, about $5?? lol) so that each tester vial has its own little magnetic bean.
Testing is fast and efficient.

I've currently got two with similar setups.....

This one I use outside to test daily PH/FC....and if anything jumps out I'll do the FAS/DPD or TA test outside
TF100B.JPG

This one I keep inside where I'm able to once a week do all the tests in the AC taking my time.
TF100.JPG

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.