Holes in Intex pool

G

Ok ill be honest i didnt do the best winter upkeep but here i am trying to getvthe pool going for a new summer. My pool is 1 years old this will be its second summervand i found 3 holes well tears about 1inch some smaller. I only looked in one area there might be morez. The holes are at the side bottom. Can i just use tspe to patch the holes orshould i buy a liner? Whats the best way to fix this or should i trash the pool?

After you patch the holes fill the pool up with about an inch of water and look for wet spots around and under the pool. If you find a wet area you can roll the edge of the pool over at the bottom edge and squeeze it like a water bed and see where the leak is, if it is near the edge. You can then lift up the pole of the pool and put it on a chair and patch the hole from under the pool and on the other side. This is how I patched my pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.