still cloudy and greenish

Jul 12, 2012
Northwest Alabama
i have a 14-48 ultra frame intex i been trying to clean up for a few weeks now and i am having trouble clearing it up still .....my cya was 50 and i have had it at shock level for 3 days now and it is still cloudy with a light greenish color to it ph is 7.4 and ta was 70 any suggestions on what else i need to do ordo i just need to keep it at shock level longer

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
ok checked today about 2 hours ago and fc had dropped to 19 cc was at 1.5 (this was a 24 hour period didnt have time to check any sooner because of work) i added enough to get fc back to 25 or 27 and things are also clearing up alot more in the last 2 days....i swept the bottom and walls and sturred the dust up in it to were the filter will get it and start over again tomarrow its a little cloudy but it is now swimmable im my opinion .....ill try to post pics soon

chris400 said:
ok checked today about 2 hours ago and fc had dropped to 19 cc was at 1.5 (this was a 24 hour period didnt have time to check any sooner because of work) i added enough to get fc back to 25 or 27 and things are also clearing up alot more in the last 2 days....i swept the bottom and walls and sturred the dust up in it to were the filter will get it and start over again tomarrow its a little cloudy but it is now swimmable im my opinion .....ill try to post pics soon

Movin' right along! :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.