Godiva

Godiva

LifeTime Supporter
May 24, 2007
NJ
Hi all! We moved into a new home in February...one that has a beautiful inground vinyl pool. Having never owned a "real" pool before (we've had an EasySet pool for the past 2 summers), this has been quite a learning experience. We had it opened about a week and a half ago, and have already been able to swim in it. The kids are loving it!

ETA: pictures

Attachments

• FamilyBeach.jpg
    FamilyBeach.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 105
  • pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 105
frustratedpoolmom said:
Where's the chocolate?!

Ha! I just gave my oldest son my stash of Dove dark chocolate miniatures to hide from me...I was going through them a bit too fast. I told him he's allowed to give me 5 pieces a day. (He only likes milk chocolate, so I figured they're safe with him!)

Godiva,
I was reading in my post that your husband is the church drummer and you and your kids are musicians as well. That's fantastic! I wish my family was interested in playing instruments, but they would rather just play.

I understand what your husband is going through at church with the acoustic drums. I used to travel alot with a southern gospel group that I ran sound for and visited many churches, most with horrible cheap drums. No one cares....as long as you don't play them too loud!!!!

My personal acoustic set (DW's) lives at my church and doesn't get played too much because I work every other weekend and we have a hard time keeping a piano player for some reason. Most of our music is prerecorded. It's a bummer because we have some very talented singers and other musicians but no piano. We will keep praying!!

Your husband has a very nice electronic setup. That TD-8 is an awesome module.

Oh!! and you have a beautiful family and pool too!!

JD